Friday, March 4, 2016

Bride to be

It's so blessed to reached 2016. I hope everything will be easy in this May. Barakallah..I will be his wife insyaAllah.. Yes i admit as the date nearest, i have mixed feelings. Happy..excited.. Yest i feel scared.. Worried.. And sometimes 'was2'. It's syaitan did. Throw bad feeling when we doing halal thing.. I pray to Allah to calm my heart..

He is really understanding when i'm in situation.. Sometimes he just be my listener.. But yah guys, you need to tell them directly. They can't read your mind. Hehe.. Afterall.. I'm so blessed to have him.  But he really a strict guy. Don't ask more if he say 'NO' . Just say okey.. And let him be.. I respect him because even we are not so good.. But he always try his best for me. Suprising me. He fasting now for 30 days. He said he wanna fasting before we get married..he pray to Allah so that he can be a good husband, a good father, and carry our marriage to Jannah.. How can i not be happy to hear that.

Truthfully.. He really lovely guy. He really care about his parents. Yup i guess it's because he was so naughty few years back during school time.  And whats more. Oh one thing i couldnt adapt yet. His moody. Sometimes he also got PMS. Yeah pms for man is complicated.. Suddenly moody. Don't disturb him. But i hurt a lot actually when he like that.. Huhu.

Get enganged is not easy.. Why i said so? Because there were so many thing you have to face in front of you.. In terms of money, marriage required you lots of money. Some parents wanted big n big wedding ceremony. Just like mine soon. Coz i'm the elders and the only daughter. It's not easy to make people understand. I just need simple wedding and be happy with it. For man, lots of pressure to them, because of 'duit hantaran' and so on.. During this period of time, you really need to understand each other. Know each others salary and so on so there won't be trouble in future. Don't ask something he can't afford for you..

Another thing is.. Your heart will feel ' do i doing the right thing?' 'Can i carry on this marriage?' 'Did he really love me?' ' is it too early?' 'Am i ready?' Yeah this type questions will running in your head. I just focus and believe in myself and him. What i worried most is people that we called 'EX' suddenly coming.. Nah! Happen to us. I don't know which one of it but i find it super annoying. If you wanna congrate him, just do so but don't go over than that. No need to tell him that you miss him and whatsoever. Ex still and ex, it won't be new .. And there something about you that's why you just an Ex.. Koh koh.. Sorry i just can't help myself..

But now insyaAllah everything's fine.. Wish me luck☺️ I love you Khaliff Amry❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment